September 7, 2014

Introducing Nell

Let me introduce you to a new friend (yeah another one), a 2D one this time : Nell.
(everything is much better pencil drawn though... You'll get to see it in my next posts)

I created her for an upcoming project I have with my dear cousin, Léa. She's an amazing writer and she accepted to make up a scenario and we both talk about the proper storyboard and atmosphere we want for a short 2D movie. That's a great experience so far!

We currently have two characters over, and another one we need to discuss. The storyboard is still under construction, but we know where we're going!

While doing that, I still work hard on my showreel, which has some pieces of animation done. I'm so excited for it to be over actually!

More to come very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment