June 20, 2013

All About Working !

I've been told yesterday that I graduated my 4th year at Emile Cohl. What does it means? So many things to me!

- five years of Art training completed
- preparing my diploma
- building a good portfolio
- having the opportunity to make my dreams come true

So much more pressure, though so much less pressure. Incomprehensible? Well, I understand this sentence Haha.

Now it's time to work harder than ever!
Ten days ago, I started my first internship in a web-marketing firm called Kubiweb as a web-designer. I'll be there for nine weeks and everything's going on well. The bosses are great to me and it seems like I make a pretty good job for a novice. 



During those days at the office, I don't work for the firm only. I also work for myself on my lunch breaks. I start my website over, I draw for my portfolio, I make 2D animations, I work on my diploma, and a side project... I never get bored. It's all good, I love what I do. No holidays this year. Maybe two days in Paris, and two days more in Disneyland (Oh yeah!).

I hope to post lots of things before school starts again on September.

Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment